How To Cancel YouTube Premium For All Mobile Devices
With billions of users, millions of content producers, and thousands of videos available, YouTube is one of the most well-known social networking and video streaming platforms.
With a paid subscription to YouTube premium, you can enjoy a convenient, ad-free experience.
It’s simple to sign up for YouTube premium, but it’s more difficult to remove your subscription. No matter what device you’re using, we’ll cover how to cancel your YouTube premium subscription in this article.
And it goes beyond just that. In addition, YouTube Premium provides its customers with the following advantages:
•For offline viewing, download videos.
•YouTube Originals with YT Music Premium in the background.
•The biggest sponsors on YouTube.
As we can see, YouTube Premium subscribers receive a lot of advantages. What happens, though, if you decide to end your subscription?
Your productivity may have been affected by YouTube, or perhaps you’ve grown tired of it. In any case, you must understand how to cancel YouTube Premium.
Thankfully, that is why we are here. The steps you can take to independently cancel your YouTube Premium subscription are covered in the sections that follows.
SEE MORE: Best Genvideos Alternatives to Stream Movies Free (2022)
How To Cancel Youtube Premium On A Mobile Phone.
- 1. On your home screen, start the app.
- 2. Tap your profile image in the top-right area of the app.
- 3. After that, you’ll be taken to the Profile preferences panel. The “Purchases and memberships” option should be fourth from the bottom on the menu’s bottom section. Click that to continue.
- 4. On the following page, you’ll find a section for your purchases and membership. Tap the link that should show your Premium status immediately below.
- 5. The “Deactivate” button can be found on the next page. To start your cancellation, tap that.
- 6. A pop-up message from YouTube will then ask you whether you’re sure about your choice. To terminate your account, click “Continue to” if you are certain.
- 7. The app will then link you to a page on YouTube that describes the cancellation terms for your membership. After that, press Next in the bottom-right corner of the window if you’re still certain you want to cancel.
- 8. YouTube will also ask you why you cancelled in the following box. You can choose from the alternatives to indicate the reason you’re closing your account, or you can opt not to. Whatever option you select, press Next.
- 9. The last cancellation warning from YouTube will appear in the following window. Tap the “Cancel Premium” option in the bottom right to complete your cancellation.
- 10. Your account should subsequently be taken from the Premium list after that. Prior to the end of the current billing cycle, your Premium benefits will still be active.
SEE MORE: GTA 5 PPSSPP ISO Download Highly Compressed
How To Cancel YouTube Premium On iOS.
The procedure will be slightly different if you wish to cancel your YouTube Premium subscription from an iPhone.
This is because, when using an iPhone, you are not directly subscribing to YouTube; instead, you must cancel through the Apple App Store. Follow the steps listed below to do this.
- 1. Select Settings from the home screen of your iPhone.
- 2. Select your user name.
- 3. Your iPhone will bring you to an additional set of account settings. In this list, click on Subscriptions.
- 4. A list of all the subscriptions you have purchased for your iPhone will then appear. Tap YouTube Premium from here.
- 5. Click Cancel Subscription on the subsequent window. Your Premium account will become inactive as a result, and your normal billing cycle will end.
SEE MORE: How to Download Video Star on Windows 10
How To Cancel YouTube Premium Through Your Web Browser.
You can cancel your YouTube membership on your web browser. To cancel your Premium account through your web browser, simply follow the instructions below:
- 1. Launch your browser on your desktop and navigate to YouTube.
- 2. Open your Profile page by clicking the symbol for your profile in the top-right area of the screen.
- 3. A menu with your Account preferences will then appear. You should see “Your channel” and then “Purchases and Memberships” underneath your name and profile photo. To continue, click Purchase and Memberships.
- 4. Following that, a new window displaying your purchases and memberships will be displayed to you.
- Your Premium status is displayed on the left under the membership area, followed by the “Manage membership” drop-down menu on the right. Simply select Manage membership.
- 5. The Premium box should enlarge to show your membership information. The “Deactivate” button is located here on the right. Click it.
- 6. After that, YouTube will warn you against canceling and suggest that you instead pause your subscription. Click “Continue to Cancel” to move forward with your choice.
- 7. YouTube will inquire about your cancellation reason in the ensuing pop-up window. Click the Next button after choosing a motive or entering your own.
- 8. YouTube will once more ask whether you wish to leave. To complete your cancellation, click the “Yes, cancel” button.
- 9. With luck, your membership has now been canceled. You will no longer be included to YouTube’s subscriber list and won’t be billed for the following billing cycle. However, your Premium advantages must endure until the following billing cycle.